Two of transport options for you are organizing a corporate event is van or minibus. Both are ideal when you will carry a larger number of people who will arrive at the same time, either in the hotel, either at the venue. However, if you have two options, which is to be chosen? See the pros and cons and find out which one is best to transport the guests of your corporate event! Will that be a Mercedes Benz van? Check it out!
Check out some pros to choose the van as a vehicle to transport the guests of your corporate event:
- The Mercedes Benz van is a transport that has a more informal air in relation to micro-bus, may be an option when the event is not intended for a public with more formal standards.
- It is more economical, spending a smaller amount of fuel than its competitor.
- Serves well when there is transport fewer passengers (about 12 people).
- Passengers are closer, allowing greater interaction between them.
- Option more economical for short trips (for example, within the city limits, which do not require too much comfort).
- The sprinter vans are also a great choice.
In relation to the cons of the Mercedes Benz van:
- It is less comfortable than the minibus, which allows more space for each person.
- It has less room for possible luggage of guests.
- Serves fewer people and can lead to realization of 2 trips to bring all to the intended locations.
- To be less comfortable, it is not ideal for long journeys, particularly between cities.
- Minibus: comfort and quiet trip
In relation to the minibus, the advantages of using sprinter vans to transport guests to your corporate event are:
Compared with its competitors, the sprinter vans are more comfortable and can offer a more peaceful trip for your guests. It is ideal for travel between cities, especially if they are slightly distant (more than 2 hours of travel, for example). It takes a greater number of people than the van, can save on the number of trips to take guests to the company.
Those vehicles ensure greater privacy for the guests, who can be useful in case of transport of speakers or executives who need to get the details right while traveling. It has a more formal air, ideal for moving speakers and executives.
It has more space to carry the baggage of the guests, especially for those who will stay longer in the city. The sprinter vans have great space for daily uses.
The bottom line about thesprinter vans
And then, what else is worth to transport guests of your corporate event? The answer is: it depends. It depends on your goals, how many people you will lead, the target audience of your event, guests and time, etc. Weigh the pros and cons of your specific case and evaluate which of the two is better off. The sprinter vans can offer a quality shift for people who will attend your event, with no major problems.